- Being a Clinical Psychologist requires a Ph. D. degree, which entails four to five years of graduate study.
- It has a heavy emphasis on laboratory works, research designs, statistics and empirically based study of human and animal behavior.
- Clinical Psychologists learned how to diagnose mental disorders and practice Psychotherapy
- They hold an M. D. degree and has taken postgraduate training called residency.
- They received supervision in psychotherapy
- Psychiatrists engage in prescribing psychoactive drugs, chemical compound that can change how people feel and think.